If at any time you are unhappy with any aspect of our handling of your case then we would ask you to raise it with Claudia Price, our Complaints Director and she will endeavour to resolve the problem with you. If you have such a complaint you should contact us with the details.
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint and enclosing a copy of our Complaints Procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This would normally involve passing your complaint to the Head of Department who will review your matter/file and speak to the member of staff who acted for you.
- We will then contact you with feedback from our internal enquiries (the follow up) and at that time she will look to identify a solution to hopefully resolve your complaint. Claudia Price will endeavour to do this within 14 days of us sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- We will write to you to confirm the outcome of the subsequent feedback communication/meeting with you.
- We will endeavour to ensure that you receive detailed feedback to your complaint including her suggestions for resolving the matter within 28 days of sending the acknowledgement letter.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for another Director to review her decision or an appropriate alternative such as mediation to review the decision.
- We will then write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- If however your concern continues this may be referred now to the Legal Ombudsman PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton WV1 9WJ. Website: www.legalombudsman.org.uk Telephone 0300 555 03333) to consider the complaint. You must take your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman.
The Legal Ombudsman expects complaints to be made to them within a year of the date of the act or omission about which you are concerned or within a year of you realising there was a concern. The requirement to refer your concerns to the Legal Ombudsman within six months of our final response to you remains the same. Normally you will need to bring a complaint to the Legal Ombudsman within 6 months.
The LeO will have discretion to accept complaints which have been issued out of time where it is fair and reasonable to do so, and the discretion to dismiss or discontinue complaints where there have been undue delays in bringing a complaint, or where the complainant has not suffered significant loss.
- You may wish to contact the Solicitors Regulation Authority if you wish to raise any complaint regarding the behaviour of this firm.
We confirm we have Professional Indemnity cover. The insurers are International General Insurance Company (UK) Ltd. Territorial coverage of our Policy is worldwide.
“We had a great experience with Frodsham’s. They dealt with our purchase incredibly quickly and navigated the pressures our buyer was putting on us throughout the process. Sue King was very responsive, calm and honest and we wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her and Frodsham’s. I also want to mention Claire on reception-often when I phoned it was in extremely stressful situations and Claire was always so lovely and helpful, giving us information or passing us through quickly. We highly recommend and will be using them again in the future.”
“Frodsham’s are so supportive and helpful. They supported me through a very difficult time, and I cannot thank them enough for everything they did for me. From the receptionist to Kirsty, our solicitor, I could not fault them as a team. The team are all very down to earth and I felt confident that they would explain everything to me in a way I could understand. Well done and thank you.”
“We were extremely pleased with Frodsham’s. Rachael and Sue are a real credit to this firm, their customer service was fantastic and kept us up to date throughout the whole process. Even when we were facing unforeseen issues Rachael and Sue were there to fight our corner and ensure our move happened. We simply cannot fault them, and 5 stars is not enough!”
“Kirsty Strong provided us with a great service and went out of her way to assist us whenever others couldn’t, we will be forever grateful.”
“I recently used Paula for some family advice and I also made a Will through Frodsham’s. Paula was empathetic and clear at a difficult time. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Frodsham’s to anyone seeking legal advice. Thank you for looking after me.”
“I would like to start by saying I cannot recommend this company enough. I recently had to get an urgent Power of Attorney for my Father as he was taken into hospital with Covid-19. This was an extremely stressful and worrying time for my family and I, which without a doubt would have been more difficult without the help of Frodshams. Kirsty dealt with everything from start to finish with complete professionalism and empathy. She understood the urgency of the situation and went above and beyond her duty of care as a solicitor to ensure everything was in place. My family and I are extremely grateful and will certainly be using Frodshams again in the future.”